Many movie scenes have immortalized characters. These characters have become famous. Details like a hairstyle, an outfit, make all the difference … In fact, the magic of cinema contributes to the fame of an actor for a role.
But what happens if we remove these artifices that are so exciting and attract fans?
In reality, it depends on the actor and the hero he embodies, as well as the style of artifice.
In the case of Superman, removing a detail on the costume does not change much.
This is not the case for Spiderman. He becomes insignificant without his superhero glasses.
Touching the hairstyle makes a character less impressive, or less frightening.
Johnny Depp is totally transformed when touching his haircut in the Caribbean Pirate.
Hair color also helps to make an actor or actress, more present through his interpretation.
Find your favorite actors in these montages photos. Compare these pictures.
Share these images around you.
1. Johnny Depp now looks like a real “hell’s angel”
2. Voldemort is more human with a nose and hair
3. Without artifice, the Joker becomes only a sinister clown
4. Only eyes remain crazy for Doc Brown Emmet Lathrop
5. Dumbledore has become more calm, more quiet
6. The character of Superman has lost none of his stature with uniform attire
7. Her hair color makes her wiser
8. This haircut does not detract from its charm
9. Spiderman without glasses is less impressive
10. Robert Englund becomes less scary with more classic wrinkles.